Best Baby Names for 2021
It’s a topic that sparks endless debates – what to name your baby. Tennille Aron looks at some of the more popular options last year.
As expecting parents, one of the most important decisions that you will have to make is choosing a name for your new, precious bundle of joy.
You have to find a name that both you and your partner agree on. It has to have a special meaning, and it can’t be too long or too short. You have to consider any possible nicknames that might creep up when your child starts school. It can be a tricky decision to make.
So, to help you, we have put together a list of the most popular names for 2020 from three popular baby naming websites, BabyCentre America, BabyCentre UK and Nameberry.com.
If you are looking for a name for a beautiful baby girl, then the most popular girl names for 2020 might give you some inspiration:
Here are the most popular boy names of 2020:
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel – Phineas
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom – Daisy Dove Bloom
- Emma Roberts and Garrett Hedlund – Rhodes Robert Hedlund
- Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas – Willa
- Ciara and Russell Wilson – Win Harrison
- Katherine Schwarzenegger and Chris Pratt – Lyla Maria
- Usher and Jenn Goicoechea – Sovereign Bo
- Camilla Luddington and Matthew Alan – Lucas Matthew
- Pearl Modiadie – Olivier Lewatle
- Tracy McGregor and Marc Buhrer – Rocca
If you have given birth in 2020/21, tell us what you named your little one in the comments below.
Gosh, these are beautiful names. Interesting to see how many of the girls’ names end in an “a.” They’re a beautiful mix of classic and modern. One of my son’s names made it onto the UK list at #7, which is a family name. I do wonder if family names are still tradition or if this tradition is falling away?